Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it


"I promise I'll come back for you. I promise I'll never leave you" [The English Paitent]


"It does not matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other" [Good Will Hunting]


"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless" [Titanic]



"Jamie: You know what I figured out today?  Landon: What? Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel" [A walk to remember]


"But for now, let me say without hope or agenda, just because it’s Christmas and at Christmas you tell the truth to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you" [Love Actually]


Have you ever had a romantic moment make you do something that you knew was stupid? "[As Good As It Gets]
 
 
"Do you know that place between being asleep and awake, thats where you still remember your dreams? Thats where i’ll always love, thats where i’ll always wait for you" [Hook]
 
 
Have a good day
I Q R A (:

2 comments:

  1. That was a sad dialogue in Titanic and english patient was a lovely movie ...

    you too have a great day ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post :)

    Thanks for sharing
    Have a nice day Di :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)