Saturday, December 24, 2011

Memorable 2011


In just 7 days time, we'll be stepping in 2012. For me the beginning of any new thing is full of possibilities, and when it comes to new year it is always full of hopes, dreams and possibilities. In my  life some years have just come and gone like seasons. Though they were important in one way or other but they have not left some special imprint in my life. But as far as 2011 is concerned, it was filled with life changing events. In the beginning I was having hundreds of fears starting from WHAT IF I WON'T... This what if I won't is always very hard in everyone's life.

Well, if I talk about 2011 now I could say with absolute certainty that this year would be engraved on my heart as the year when I truly started to go after, and working hard on achieving what I desired out of life. Beside that I must say that I am proud of myself. I won't say that this year was easy. NO, it was the toughest year in my life. But, I managed to keep myself focused and on track. I continued with what I thought and because of all those who prayed for me, I succeed. So many good things happened in this year for example, my Master studies, my job, and most important I achieved all those milestones which I set in the start of year. Alhamdullilah, I am blessed :)

I will soon write my new year resolutions and will share with you guys. Plans are to continue the same path I'm on because it seems the right path. Hope all of you had an awesome 2011 and you are looking forward to 2012 with a smile on face. See all of you later.


Are you ready to rock 2012 ahead? ;-)

Happy Holidays,
Ikra
 

2 comments:

  1. Iqra,

    I am sure you will achieve whatever you set your mind on in 2012 and also many many years after that too. Keep faith and we all are with you. Enjoy this festive season.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uncle for boosting up :) May all your dreams and wishes also come true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)