Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello from me


I have been so busy lately. I had very little time to myself and during that time I am quite lazy to update my space. I know it is quite calm here from more than a month or so. Lot of things are happening around me and I am trying to catch up with all of them. I wonder I have not even read any post from the blogs I follow. May be sometimes you just want to sit back and relax by doing lots of nothing. I am doing lots of nothing on social media but my professional life is going on at a faster speed. I am enjoying every day of my work and learning new things every other day. 

On the other side Spring was officially declared after we had some warm days in the last week. But it is again cold, windy and rainy. I am waiting for warm sunny days. Wonder if we will have it sometime soon :) I would come back soon with something nice to post here. Looks like I am out of words for now.

Until next time,
Iqra


1 comment:

  1. Iqra,

    It is so nice to see you back. Hope you are fighting fit now. Looking forward to next post.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)