Monday, August 8, 2011

Pleasure in Writing


For me blogging is one of my few activities in which I take pleasure in. I love the fact that I can make my voice felt and known across the globe. I don't know if I will be able to write some good words about pleasure in writing because many of the writers have said it better. Enjoy the words :)



“Write down the thoughts of the moment.  Those that come unsought for are commonly the most valuable.” Francis Bacon

“If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad.” Lord Byron
 
“A perfectly healthy sentence, it is true, is extremely rare.  For the most part we miss the hue and fragrance of the thought; as if we could be satisfied with the dews of the morning or evening without their colors, or the heavens without their azure.”  Henry David Thoreau

“To me, the greatest pleasure of writing is not what it’s about, but the inner music the words make.” Truman Capote


Iqra (:

5 comments:

  1. words which are spoken/written from the bottom of the heart are surely felt no matter who said/wrote these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the quotes. To me writing is therapeutic more than anything else.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Israr Yes they are felt no matter who wrote them. Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Felicity (: Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and letting me know what you think :)